The iPhone 15 is not yet released, but here are some of the rumored specifications:
- Release date: September 2023
- Display: 6.1-inch or 6.7-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: A17 Bionic chip
- RAM: 6GB or 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- Rear camera: Triple-lens system with a 48-megapixel main sensor, a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor
- Front-facing camera: 12-megapixel
- Design: Titanium frame and glass back
- Charging: Support for MagSafe wireless charging
- Operating system: iOS 16
The iPhone 15 is also rumored to ditch the Lightning port in favor of a USB-C port. This would be a major change for the iPhone, as it has used the Lightning port since the iPhone 5 was released in 2012.
It is important to note that these are just rumors and leaks, and the actual specifications of the iPhone 15 may be different. We will have to wait until Apple officially announces the phone to know for sure.
Here are some of the features that are expected to be included in the iPhone 15:
- A new Cinematic mode for video recording that will allow users to change the focus of the video after it has been recorded.
- A new ProRes video format that will allow users to record and edit high-quality video on their iPhone.
- A new LiDAR scanner that will improve the performance of augmented reality (AR) apps.
- A new A17 Bionic chip that will be faster and more efficient than the A16 Bionic chip in the iPhone 14.
The iPhone 15 is expected to be a significant upgrade over the iPhone 14, and it is sure to be a popular phone when it is released.